Monday, May 16, 2016

7 Kids College Fund: Penny Black Sweet Smiles

Happy Monday y'all! For my 7 Kids College Fund card today, I used this adorable stamp set in the 7 Kids College Fund Store from Penny Black called Sweet Smiles. I LOVE this stamp set!! It comes with 4 different images, plus a sentiment and a cute little sun. I stamped my image on Neenah Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG15
Purple: V12, V15, V17
Yellow: Y15, Y18
Silver gel pen
 
The sentiment is from Penny Black Sprinkles and Smiles Stamp Set. To get a crisp clear sentiment, I use the Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad. The decorative papers are from Doodlebug Design Sugar Shoppe 6x6 Paper Pad and C.C. Designs Rainbow 6x6 Paper Pad. The image was cut out using Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles Die. I added two doilies behind my image called LDRS Creative Gilded Doily Die.

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store
 
Remember, when you see a card you like from any of the DT Members, please click on the links we provide when placing your orders so we can get credit and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. Don't forget there are still a couple more days to enter our current 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. Have a great rest of the week my friends!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: