Thursday, June 30, 2016

C.C. Designs~Roberto's Rascals SPLASHIES!

Today I'm sharing my latest card for C.C. Designs using one of the stamps from the June Release called Roberto's Rascals SPLASHIES! I love this little snorkeling boy.....he's so cute and totally reminds me of my son! I stamped him and the 3 little fishes on Cryogen White Cardstock and colored them with Copics. 
Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11, E04
Hair: C1, C7, C9
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Blue: B93, B95, B99
Fish: Y11, Y15, YR21, YR23, BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18 
I found this awesome patterned 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper in my stash and it reminded me of the movie Finding Dory so I just had to use it to create my underwater scene! This card came together relatively fast since I kept it clean and simple. The sentiment is also part of the Splashies Stamp Set. I raised the little boy and 3 fish on pop-dots for added dimension. 
 Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snatch up these adorable stamps and amazing dies! They definitely need to be a part of your collection! Be sure to check back next week for Previews and the Blog Hop for our JULY RELEASE!
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

nbde2020 said...

TAG Heuer’s replica rolex aggressive graphical take on its 2020 Indy 500 tribute may alienate some enthusiasts, but the finishing fake watches and details help to make this a clever visual homage to one of racing’s biggest events. Only 1,500 examples of the TAG Heuer rolex replica Formula 1 Indy 500 2020 Special Edition will be made, available now through authorized dealers at an MSRP of $2,050. For more information, please fake rolex uk visit the brand’s website.