Saturday, July 30, 2016

I Am Roses + LDRS Creative Sweatshirt Saturday

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. Today, I'm sharing this card using these fabulous paper flowers from I Am Roses. I've paired these beautiful flowers with this stamp from LDRS Creative called Sweatshirt Saturday. I stamped my image on Cryogen White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored her with Copics. 
 
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E21, E04
Eyes: E42, E43, E44
Lips: R04, R20
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Gold Gel Pen 
 
 
 
The sentiment is from the LDRS Creative Just Because Sentiment Set. I cut the sentiment out using the LDRS Creative Gilded Oval Labels Die. I added the LDRS Creative Gilded Doily Die under my cut out image, and the white embossed panel is from LDRS Creative Gilded Embossing Folders. The decorative paper is from Penny Black Golden Moments 6x6 Paper Pad. The ribbon and pearls were from my stash. 
 
Now be sure to head over to I Am Roses to order some of these amazing and gorgeous flowers for your future projects. I promise you won't be disappointed. Also, you have a few more days to enter our current IAR Challenge. Just remember to use at least 2 IAR flowers on your projects. 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: