Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Greeting Farm: HO HO HOLIDAY!

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm back today to share another card for The Greeting Farm featuring HO HO HOLIDAY, a new stamp set that was released last week! All of the new Christmas stamp sets also have coordinating dies available for purchase so you don't have to hand-cut the images out....Woot Woot! 
 
I stamped Santa and his elves on Cryogen White Cardstock and colored them with Copics.
 
Copics: 
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E11, E04
Santa Hair: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Elves Hair: E43,E44, E47
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67 
Gold Gel Pen
Liquid Applique
 
The sentiment on my card is from the the same Ho Ho Holiday set. My papers came from my stash. I love creating scenes with these new sets! 
 
 
Be sure to head over to the TGF Store to grab all your Christmas goodies so you can get started on those cards! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: