Wednesday, August 10, 2016

A Sad Goodbye to 7 Kids College Fund

Today will be the last post on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. If you have not heard 7 Kids College Fund is closing their doors. They are on the 2nd round of clearance so be sure to head over to the 7 Kids College Fund Store to snatch up some last minute deals. 
 
We, on the Design Team, have been so fortunate to be a part of this amazing team and have made many friendships along the way. While we are sad to say Goodbye, we know this is the time for our fearless leader, Tabitha, to take a much needed break and enjoy life! 
 
Tabitha, I can't even begin to express my full appreciation to you for having me on the Design Team and for trusting me as your DT Leader. This team was an aspiration of mine for a very long time so it was definitely a dream come true when I was able to join. You are an amazing woman and friend! You always handled your business with such passion and integrity and have always been an inspiration to me. You will truly be missed in the business, but I know you have better things coming your way. I'm so blessed to have gotten to know you over the years and call you FRIEND! Love you bunches!!
 
So here is my final and farewell card for 7 Kids College Fund using Lawn Fawn Fairy Friends Clear Stamp Set.


Be sure to head over to the store to snatch up those last minute goodies. There will be a 3rd round of clearance coming soon. The store will close it's doors August 31st....unless the store sells out before then.

Goodbyes are not Forever!
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: