Monday, September 19, 2016

C.C. Designs~LATTE LUCY!

Today I'm sharing my latest card for C.C. Designs using one of the new stamps from the September Release called LATTE LUCY! If you know me then you know I love my Coffee and Chai Tea Lattes so this girl was the perfect addition to my stamp collection! I stamped her on Cryogen White Cardstock and colored her with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E50, E51, E21, E11, E04
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Teal: BG10, BG72, BG75, BG78
Orange: YR02, YR04, YR07
Black: C3, C5, C7, C9
 
The awesome frame around my image was made using the new C.C. Designs Cutter Birch Frames Die. I also used the C.C. Designs Cutter Birch Trees Die on the left side behind my ribbon. The cute sentiment is part of the C.C. Designs Winter Chuckles Sentiments.
 
 
Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snatch up these adorable stamps and amazing dies! They definitely need to be a part of your collection!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: