Monday, October 10, 2016

7 Kids College Fund: Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Pamela the Poinsettia

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund. Before I get to my card, I wanted to let you know that this Wednesday we will have our first monthly challenge since the store reopened!! Be sure to check the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog and play along with us for a chance at a prize!!
 
One of my fave stamp lines is Stamping Bella so today I colored up this cutie patootie called Tiny Townie Pamela the Poinsettia!! Isn't she adorable?!! I stamped her on Cryogen White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics.


Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11, E04
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Green: YG23, YG25, YG07, YG67
Yellow: Y11, Y21, YR23 
 
The sentiment is part of the Pamela the Poinsettia stamp set. That beautiful die I used to cut out the sentiment is called Find It Trading Holly Jolly Nesting Frame Die. The paper, ribbon and enamel dots came from my stash.
 
 
Now, be sure to head over to the 7 Kids College Fund Store to check out all the amazing products you can purchase to add to your crafty collection! And remember, our first challenge right here starts this Wednesday!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: