Friday, October 7, 2016

I Am Roses + LDRS Thermal Weather

Happy Friday everyone! Thank goodness it's the start to the weekend! Today, I'm sharing this card using these fabulous paper flowers from I Am Roses. I've paired these beautiful flowers with this stamp from LDRS Creative called Thermal Weather. I stamped my image on Crafter's Companion White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored her with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E21, E11, E04
Eyes: E71, E74, E77
Lips: R20, R83
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Green: YG23
Liquid Applique
 
These are the awesome flowers I used from I AM ROSES!
GB3-79 Small Mixed Christmas Gardenias
 
My paper came from an older paper pad, My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland 6x6 Paper Pad. I used the LDRS Majestic Rectangle Labels Die Set and LDRS Fancy Rectangles & Layers Die Set to frame my image. 
 
 
 Now be sure to head over to I Am Roses to order some of these amazing and gorgeous flowers for your future projects. I promise you won't be disappointed. Also, you have a few more hours to enter our current IAR Challenge. The challenge ends TOMORROW!!! Just remember to use at least 2 IAR flowers on your projects.

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: