Monday, November 28, 2016

7 Kids College Fund: Wycinanka Chipboard Christmas Card

Happy Monday everyone! Today, I'm sharing my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund. Before I get to my card, I wanted to remind you that you still have time to enter our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge right here on the Challenge Blog. Just click on the Challenge post on the right side bar and link up your card for a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund Store!! You can use any stamp you have...easy peasy! 
 
I decided to do something different and make a glittery card only using the Wycinanka Chipboard shapes. The outer circle is called the Wycinanka Elegance Bohemian Circle Frame. When I first saw this frame, I pictured a wreath....so using markers, glue, and glitter I turned it into one.I don't see the Merry Christmas Ornament in the store anymore, but you could use the Wycinanka Very Merry Christmas Text instead. My decorative paper is from Authentique
 
 
 
Now, be sure to head over to the 7 Kids College Fund Store to check out all the amazing products you can purchase to add to your crafty collection. 
 
Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: