Monday, January 2, 2017

SugarPea Designs: Guest Designer for January!

Happy Monday everyone! I've got some exciting news: For the month of January I'm guesting for another favorite company I love called SugarPea Designs! Their stamps and dies are so much fun!!

Today, I'm using a set called TONS OF FUN. And this month is definitely going to be full of lots of fun! I stamped this adorable elephant on Xpress It Blending Card and colored him with Copics.

 Copics:
C1, C3, C5, R20, E04

I used a couple of dies from SugarPea Designs to create my card. The pink confetti paper and white bottom border were cut out using SugarCut Birthday Journal Card. The sentiment is from the Tons of Fun Set. I added the SugarCut Party Banner Duo to the top of my card to finish it off. The ribbon, pearls and paper were from my stash.


I just love his excitement!! It makes me smile every time I look at him. :) Now be sure to head over to the SugarPea Designs Store to check out all of the awesome stamps and dies that need to be a part of your collection. If you are looking for amazing inspiration, be sure to check out the SugarPea Designs Blog. The DT is super talented!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: