Monday, February 6, 2017

C.C. Designs: 4 Leaf Puppy Mini Pizza Box

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back again today to share this card using one of the new stamps from the February Release called Roberto's Rascals 4 Leaf Puppy. He's so adorable with his clover hat...love him!!I decided to make a Mini Pizza Box. You an find the tutorial HERE.

Copics:
Puppy: E41, E42, E53, E44, R20
Clover: YG23, YG17, YG67
 
The sentiment is from the new Lucky Rainbow Sentiments Set. I used the Shapers #2 Die to cut out the paper and cardstock behind the puppy. To finish it off I added ribbon and I am Roses flowers.
 
 Products from the C.C. Designs Store:
 
 Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snatch up these adorable stamps! They definitely need to be a part of your collection!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: