Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The Greeting Farm: Plane Amazing + American Heroes= Amelia Earhart!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Last week on the 15th, The Greeting Farm released this fabulous set called Plane Amazing and its coordinating die cuts: 

 
  I love how this set can be combined with the various TGF characters to capture pretty much any occasion you want. I decided to pair this set with one of the stamps from the American Heroes Set to make an Amelia Earhart card. The possibilities are endless!
 
 
I found one of Amelia Earhart's quotes online, and just retyped it in Microsoft Word. Then I used a Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die to cut out the panel. The clouds were made with chalk and a cloud border die-cut. I used a die from a C.C. Design's die set to make the grass area. The girl and plane were colored with Copic Makers. I then cut them out and placed them on pop-dots.
 
 
I bought this plane a couple of months ago at Walmart. It worked out perfectly as a prop for this card! I love when that happens!! Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store to grab all your favorites!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: